- An indispensable resource for running all kinds of workshops
- Downloadable, and hyper-linked so you can find tools and techniques quickly and easily
- Workshops come from the Co-operative Movement. The philosophy is about empowering people.
- Being a group moderator is a good start, but not enough. Discover what other skills you need.
- What are the common anxieties about facilitation? The manual shows how to manage them.
- How to set goals and define problems
- Planning a workshop from invitations to follow ups, step by step
- Creating an engaging and productive day plan
- Specific tools for managing people
- Tools for activating research findings
- 20 icebreakers, 10 energisers, 10 tools for enabling thinking differently, 18+ tools for idea generation, 10 tools for idea evaluation, 10 tools for process planning and problem analysis, 8 tools for ending.
- 109 pages including reading list and links to websites for further inspiration
If you purchase by card, you will get a download link straightaway. Don’t worry if you are asked to enter a shipping address – the product is downloadable and not physical.