Showing all 2 results
View basket “Running Successful Workshops – The Owner’s Manual” has been added to your basket.
£5.99 Add to basket
Expert Guide to managing online meetings, training and qualitative research
Meetings, training, and research are all influenced by group processes and dynamics. These are often less obvious online but are present. They are the interactions, forces and tensions that influence the behaviour and attitudes of a group. Group leadership that is sensitive to these makes a huge difference to keeping people on task, encouraging honest expression, sorting out conflict, motivating teams and achieving a positive end result. The tools and techniques in this eBook enable you to be a more effective group leader/ facilitator, despite the differences of working online. Click here to preview the first 20 pages. Opens in a new window.
Add to basket
Running Successful Workshops – The Owner’s Manual
- Invaluable, comprehensive guide to planning and facilitating workshops
- Downloadable, hyper-linked so you can find tools and techniques quickly and easily
- Understand Workshops and how to facilitate them
- How to overcome your anxieties
- All the tools you need to design, plan and deliver workshops with consumers and clients
- Techniques tried and tested through years of workshop training