Showing all 2 results
£5.99 Add to basket
Expert Guide to managing online meetings, training and qualitative research
Meetings, training, and research are all influenced by group processes and dynamics. These are often less obvious online but are present. They are the interactions, forces and tensions that influence the behaviour and attitudes of a group. Group leadership that is sensitive to these makes a huge difference to keeping people on task, encouraging honest expression, sorting out conflict, motivating teams and achieving a positive end result. The tools and techniques in this eBook enable you to be a more effective group leader/ facilitator, despite the differences of working online. Click here to preview the first 20 pages. Opens in a new window.
Add to basket
The Source – the Qualitative Technique Sourcebook
- Download and use immediately, easily print any instructions you need
- 3 page guide to quickly identify the right techniques and link to detailed instructions on how to use them.
- Be inspired by a list of over 30 tools and techniques for more creative proposals. The Source goes beyond traditional projectives to include the Implicit Association Test, Observation and Autoethnography and Enhanced Recall Interviewing.
- Learn about using them online
- A short separate theory section that enables you to quickly explain terms like nonconscious, Systems 1 and 2 and heuristics
- Buy, download and keep on your desktop for constant inspiration