Find the technique you need for every qualitative research challenge. Write more interesting proposals, get deeper insights.
- Download and use immediately. Easily print out A4 pages of technique instructions for reference.
- Contains a 3 page guide to quickly identify the right technique and immediately link to detailed instructions on how to use it.
- Be inspired by a list of over 30 tools and techniques for more creative proposals.
- Includes all the basics: Analogies, Personification, Collaging, Bubble drawings, Sentence completion, Guided visualisation, Mapping and Customer Journeys
- Plus less well known techniques like Self-scripts, Balloon Game, Snakes and ladders and Me Maps
- The Source goes beyond traditional projectives to include the Implicit Association Test, Observation and Autoethnography and Enhanced Recall Interviewing.
- Learn about using these techniques online
- A short separate theory section that enables you to quickly explain terms like nonconscious, Systems 1 and 2 and heuristics
- Implications of behavioural economics for qualitative research
- External links to relevant papers
- Reading list
- Keep on your desktop for constant inspiration
The Sourcebook has been updated to reflect the latest thinking about the nonconscious.