- A flexible resource, making it easy to learn competent and creative depth interviewing.
- Go straight to interviewing skills or use it to study for a foundation level qualification.
- Links take you to external exercises and resources
- Includes a comprehensive feedback form for that all important practice.
- Use it with an Interview Feedback Session, for personal developmental feedback.
See what exactly is included: Essential Depth Interviewing Contents
Includes: how depth interviewing fits into Market and Social Research methods, including a comparison of qual and quant, understanding qualitative thinking, choosing depths vs groups, drawbacks of qualitative interviewing, and the Code of Conduct, Data Protection and Ethics.
- Research design and the research process
- interpersonal relationship skills
- Minimising bias and building research relationships
- Best practice in interviewing, including emergent interviewing.
- Topic guides, stimulus material and simple techniques
- Dealing with difficult respondents and situations
- An outline of analysis and interpretation
If you purchase by card, you will get a download link straightaway. Don’t worry if you are asked to enter a shipping address – the product is downloadable and not physical.