This short virtual course runs on Feb 9 2021 and still has a few places left.
It offers a safe space to build on your skills and develop confidence for working in the online environment. We will briefly review best practice and what adaptations need to be made for interviewing online. You will give and receive feedback on your interviews, learn about emergent interviewing and discover techniques that go beyond Q&A for insights.
- You will be able to build effective research relationships online
- Understand how to create rapport, and interview without bias
- Use emergent interviewing skills for creative probing
- Focus participants’ attention and keep them engaged
- Use visual techniques and laddering to explore beneath surface responses.