tools and techniques.
Showing all 4 results
Expert Guide to managing online meetings, training and qualitative research
Love Laddering Training pack
Easily reach those emotional benefits with Laddering! Learn it, use it, teach it. Laddering or Means End Chain analysis is one of the most useful qualitative techniques ever. It’s a simple route to emotional benefits, (and more), an incredibly revealing … Continued
Running Successful Workshops – The Owner’s Manual
- Invaluable, comprehensive guide to planning and facilitating workshops
- Downloadable, hyper-linked so you can find tools and techniques quickly and easily
- Understand Workshops and how to facilitate them
- How to overcome your anxieties
- All the tools you need to design, plan and deliver workshops with consumers and clients
- Techniques tried and tested through years of workshop training
The Source – the Qualitative Technique Sourcebook
- Download and use immediately, easily print any instructions you need
- Updated 2020 edition
- 3 page guide to quickly identify the right techniques and link to detailed instructions on how to use them.
- Enhanced instructions for using them online
- Be inspired by a list of over 30 tools and techniques for more creative proposals. The Source goes beyond traditional projectives to include the Implicit Association Test, Laddering, and Enhanced Recall Interviewing.
- A short separate theory section that enables you to quickly explain terms like nonconscious, Systems 1 and 2 and heuristics
- Buy, download and keep on your desktop for constant inspiration